Negotiating Marital and Post Marital disputes whenever possible, and aggressively litigating them when necessary.
For the Past 25 years, S. David Anton, Esquire, a third generation Tampa attorney, has helped Families in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco and Manatee counties in the following areas of family and marital law:
- Anticipated Divorce Analysis
- Uncontested Divorce
- Collaborative Divorce
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Attorney’s Fees Recovery
- Equitable Distribution
- Time Sharing/Child Custody
- Child Support
- High Net Worth Divorce (High Income Divorce)
- Grandparents’ Rights
- Military Divorce
- Jewish Divorce (GET)
- Grounds for Divorce
Our Straight Forward Approach
In order to get a clear and complete picture of your individual situation, the Anton Legal Group will begin with an initial case assessment or analysis, which will include at least the following steps:
- Conducting a clear and understandable case analysis by carefully reviewing your particular facts and circumstances and then explaining your likely obligations and your likely entitlements; and
- Discussing the divorce or other family law process- how we will navigate this sometimes dificult process from its beginning to its end; and
- Discussing likely fees, costs and other expenses that may be associated with your case.
At the Anton Legal Group our focus is on quality over quantity. By providing you with the information you need and allowing you the time to carefully consider your options, our firm prides itself on being client oriented, effective, efficient and successful. We will allow you to make the best possible decisions based on the realistic expectation of your case, and based on the future needs of yourself and your family. Our case load is intentionally kept at a sensible level to allow for the personal care and attention that you need and deserve.